Tuesday, January 12, 2010

:staying strong:

This isn't about one person, or one situation.it's just about life.

I've Known People Like You Before.

I am so sick of people turning their backs on my because of what I want out of life.
Are you so scared of your own failure that you resent people for their dreams?
Epspecially because you know I'll succeed.
String together a sentence of tacky words and you've figured me out?
You haven't figured out shit.
I've got my friends. I know who they are... They know who they are.
Don't expect any kind of relationship with me when I've known you for 2 minutes.
And please remember - it's your problem if that upsets you so. Do not label me as mean, self absorbed, or any other falsification that makes you feel better about yourself.
I make a very concious effort to be a good person. But there comes a point when I can't be fake anymore.
Take all your insecurites and shove them.
I'm sick of people like you thinking you know me and trying to bring me down.

I forgive you.


I find myself always in the same situation. I am so judged by the way I look, it's not even funny. I'm sorry if my favorite color isn't pink, and my main topic of conversation isn't Sunday School. I'm sorry I cuss a little, it helps me express myself - it doesn't however define my character.

::Worse Things Could Happen::
I am a good person, I would NEVER dream of ruining somone else to better myself. I don't lie, I don't cheat, I don't steal... and I'll let you in on a secret - I NEVER have.
::Being Strong Does Not Make Me A Bad Person::

Don't judge me by what you might hear about me... The way I act sometimes, It's something fun, a joke with me and my close friends, it's how i'm "known". A lot of the stuff I do and say is simply to get a rise out of people, Number 1. because it's so easy, and Number 2. because I CAN.

It's not ok however when it starts to affect peoples lives.People really need to start getting back to what's real, and what's important.

I have never felt so talked about, so judged, and most of all so defenseless in my life.

In one of these situtations, I care way too much about a person who knows both parties and therefore is sadly involved to put myself first and take matters into my own hands. I guess we'll just have to let it die on it's own.
Wait. I tried that.


"Let It Will Be"
Now I can tell you about success, about fameAbout the rise and the fall of all the stars in the skyDon't it make you smileLet it will beJust let it beWon't you let it be
Now I can tell you about the place I belongYou know it won't last longAnd all those lights they will turn down
Let it will beOh let it beJust let it beWon't you let it be
Now I can see things for what they really areI guess I'm not that farI'm at the point of no returnJust watch me burn


Dont think however, that this is me backing down. That is one thing I do not do.If you threaten me, you will learn the hard way not to.If you put your hands on me. It's O V E R
I respect some people way too much to cause a scene over my namecoming out of your mouth. Don't push it.

No comments:

Post a Comment